Sunday, December 25, 2011

What Else Was I Supposed To Do?

We hide because we want to be found... We walk away to see who follows... We cry to see who wipes away the tears... And we let our heart be broken to see who comes to fix it.

Is there a reason we do this?
Is there a rhyme as to why we constantly put ourselves through this pain?
We go through this pain in search of a reprieve, a glimmer of sun after the ominous storm..
And yet, when finally find a person to take the pain away...We push them away.
Find every fault in them we can, we focus on the past, and prohibit ourselves from moving on from the past...

I know I am guilty of this, and yet I can't stop myself from doing it.......

1 comment:

  1. I do it too. If only guys KNEW that this is why we do those things. <3

    ReplyDelete