Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Self Discovery-Looks

I love my complexity to adapt and to change. I love my determination. . .I always fight for what I want. I love my little hips, lips, and my skin color. It is sometimes chocolate and sometimes caramel. Sometimes pale and sometimes tan, but it's beautiful. I love my eyes. I believe they say a lot about me. They define my characters. Many people comment about them. Some say they are never ending. Others saying they are intimidating yet sometimes entrancing. Before high school. . .I didn't really comment about how I felt about myself. Especially the way I look. I couldn't decide whether I thought I was pretty or not. When I finally decided what I saw myself as, I was afraid to voice it. I didn't want to get scolded or such. I didn't wanna be seen as self centered or vain. But the truth it. . . .I find myself beautiful! ~Peace!

Tell me about a time you discovered something about yourself!
I want to know!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love this, you're an amazing young lady my dear and I am so excited to see all the wonderfull things to come

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is because you're gorgeous, my dear. end of story

    ReplyDelete